The cloud and DevOps have been popularized due to their exceptional applications and for their compatibility with one another. Many organizations use DevOps practices for their end-to-end development and operational processes and use the cloud. The Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer certification provides you with the proper skill set to become a DevOps engineer on the GCP.
Google Cloud Certification
- You will be able to apply site reliability engineering principles as a service
- You will be able to optimize service performance
- You will be able to implement service monitoring strategies
- You will be able to build and implement CI/CD pipelines for a service
- You will be able to manage service incidents