Refund & Cancellation Policy
Thank you for buying our boot camp online live courses. We ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses, whether it is an instructor-led or self-paced training.
Our refund policy is as follows:
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
For Instructor Led Online Live Training:
Raise refund request within 14 days of purchase of boot camp course. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 5% content of any e-learning course or has attended Online Classrooms/received for more than 7 days.
Also, any refund request beyond 14 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
Cancellation & Refunds: For Networking, Cloud Computing, Data Science, Machine Learning, Cyber Security and PMP boot camp programs
Netkom Learning, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an Online Instructor led classes, or change the location of an boot camp classes because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc)
- In case Netkom Learning cancels an boot camp classes, 100% of course fees will be refunded to the delegate if the refund raise request is within 30 days of purchase of boot camp course. However travel, logistics or any personal expense incurred by learners/participants will not be refunded.
- In case Netkom Learning cancels/postpones an classes, the participants who are ahead of 10 days of purchase, of course, will be rescheduled to any upcoming batch without any extra charges.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 14 business days (or more) prior to the event, 50% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 10 business days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
Refund request can be initiated in two ways
- From my orders section, by clicking on “Initiate Refund” against specific item of an order. This will work when item quantity is one.
- In case item quantity is more than one, please reach out to our support team through our Help & Support section on the website.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the customer.
Netkom Learning reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this policy without any prior notice.