Terms & Condition
Please read the following carefully
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website Netkom Learning.com (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “Netkom Learning” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The Netkom Learning website (the ‘Site’), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Netkom Learning (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the company be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the Internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software, or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Netkom Learning is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect the infrastructure, and in turn, the users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise, or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks, or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute, and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- Do not use any content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
- You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
- Do not link to Netkom Learning pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Netkom Learning website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
- Do not link pages to content which infringes the intellectual property of any third party, person or entity.
- Do not link pages to content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Netkom Learning.com, its affiliates, or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Netkom Learning, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish, or reproduce the content in any manner.
Netkom Learning has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of Netkom Learning intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the information given below and we will act on it.
- To make a transaction on Netkom Learning website, you are bound to pay for that transaction.
- Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, and discounts.
- There are certain products which require additional Terms and Conditions which you have to agree to before you make the purchase.
- If a delegate has completed the course and is eligible for a certificate, then same shall be delivered to the address provided by the delegate within 30 working days.
All prices, products, and offers of Netkom Learning website are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our website may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical errors, or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
Netkom Learning reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers, or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements, and other mitigating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Proprietary Use of Netkom Learning Study Material
Netkom Learning reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers, or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.