Both HEC and Huawei have planned to organize an eight-day online training program for 30 to 40 Pakistani students in the field of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) from 26 September onward, due to COVID-19.
Applicants will be selected if they are/have:
- Currently enrolled in the final year of ICT-related undergraduate degrees (four years program only with six, seven, and eight semesters), with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 out of 4.
- Completed four years of undergraduate studies in ICT-related degrees, with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 out of 4 since summer of 2021.
- Less than 24 years old on the closing date of application.
- Excellent academic acumen and speak English fluently.
- A strong interest in Information Communication & Technology and related fields.
- Personal computer equipment and a fast internet connection.
- The selected students must be available during online training sessions (from 26 September 2022 for a week).
- The final selection will be based on academic excellence and the federal government’s quota policy.
- Selected candidates will not be able to withdraw after the final award.
– The HEC reserves the right to interview the initially shortlisted candidates.
– Incomplete or saved applications on the HEC online portal will be rejected.
– The recommendations of the nominating agency (the HEC) will be final and binding.
– Hard copies of the documents are not required.
The deadline to apply for the program is 18 September 2022.
Candidates are advised to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 051-90808087 for more details.